CURE Childhood Cancer is seeking an experienced individual to serve as Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will join a well-respected and collegial team and will contribute to the mission of the organization, which is to conquer childhood cancer through funding targeted research while supporting patients and their families.
Position: Marketing Manager
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Atlanta, GA
Workplace Type: On-Site Hybrid
Compensation: $65,000 – $80,000 depending on experience, plus generous benefits
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for managing creative and collateral needs for the organization. This role will support marketing requests as it pertains to CURE’s special events, community fundraisers, social and digital content creation, and manage day-to-day marketing requests from teams across the organization.
- Translate the marketing vision and project direction into specific creative assets.
- Oversee marketing functions and logistics to ensure the final information and collateral support for programs and events are effectively delivered.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communications strategies and campaign needs.
- Design, develop, and distribute consistent themes, messaging, and branding throughout all communication assets and collateral.
- Build and manage social content for key events.
- Create graphics and content for the organization’s social calendar including but not limited to posts, stories, reels, page cover graphics.
- Support CURE’s four special events with marketing collateral and needs such as sponsorship guides, in-kind guides, printed programs, posters, event signage, event presentations/slideshows.
- Create product and merchandise design/creative and facilitate promotion of merchandise available through the CURE Store.
- Manage assets for community events and fundraisers, including banners, posters, and social content.
- Manage timelines and deadlines and ensure deliverables are ready for vendors.
- Assist in editing large pieces such as Annual Reports, direct mail solicitations, and event programs.
- Manage logistics for CURE tables display at community events and other meeting or conference opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, marketing, or advertising, and 4-5 years of experience in the marketing/communication field.
- Proven experience with graphic design for print, digital, and social channels.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and promote services to various audiences.
- Proficiency with marketing and design-related software programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Adobe Acrobat Pro, Canva, Constant Contact, and video editing platforms.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
- Experience designing and creating content for merchandise.
- Awareness of the latest marketing and social trends.
- Experience with project management software a plus.
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with all teams in the organization.