CURE Childhood Cancer is currently seeking a Development and Operations Coordinator
Development and Operations Coordinator
The Development and Operations Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Operations and Development Support, is a full-time position focusing on the development and operations needs of CURE Childhood Cancer. The position is primarily responsible for the timely importing of revenue into Raiser’s Edge as well as providing operations support as needed. As with all CURE Childhood Cancer staff, this position strives at every opportunity to promote organizational goals and values.
Key Skills, Requirements, and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful importing of all data to CURE’s Raiser’s Edge database from revenue sources such as workplace giving sites, Givesmart, text-to-give platforms, etc.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of donor information in CURE’s Raiser’s Edge database.
- Assist with entry of relevant data, as well as generate development activity and performance analysis reports, queries, and mailing lists.
- Generate timely giving reports as needed for the ED and Director of Development.
- Perform wealth screening of new donors.
- Recognize and update outdated procedures and assist Director of Operations and Development Support in guiding processes for data entry.
- Work with the Director of Operations and Development Support to ensure the database effectively captures donor constituent information in a consistent way to generate accurate financial and analytical reports.
- Handle donor account inquiries including address changes and other requests.
- Provide support to the communications and development team for meetings and events through targeted queries and reports.
- Promote a culture of philanthropy throughout CURE.
- Be a primary point of contact for all gift data and constituent data for the development department and provide added support to the Executive Director, SR Director of Operations, Director of Operations and Development Support, and Director of Development as needed.
- Assist with CURE events as assigned.
- Stay current on best practices for Raiser’s Edge data entry and maintenance.
- Carry out additional duties/initiatives as assigned.
Highest Priority Personal Attributes
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize according to needs.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Organized, with the utmost attention to detail.
- Someone who encourages innovative and transformative thinking and can help continually improve our processes around our data and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate needs and concepts/ideas to present an informed solution or recommendations.
- Maintain discretion regarding confidential donor information.
- Passion for data and data integrity.
- Maintain highest ethical standards.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Commitment to CURE’s mission and sensitivity to the families we serve.
- Raiser’s Edge/Blackbaud database and query building experience required.
- Raiser’s Edge Certification preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Proficiency required with Word and Excel.
- Ability to work extended hours when needed.