Atlanta United will be hosting 200 pediatric cancer fighters/survivors and a guest (Gold Squad participants) to attend the first Gold Squad Tailgate at The Gulch on Saturday, September 14 from 1:30-3:00 pm. Gold Squad participants will participate in the human pediatric cancer ribbon on-field prior to the Unite & Conquer Cancer Match vs. Columbus Crew at 7:00 pm, with a closed on-field rehearsal at 4:00 pm.
**Deadline for submission to be a part of the Gold Squad is Friday, September 6 at 12:00 pm ET
This Gold Squad experience includes the following:
- Two (2) passes to the Gold Squad Tailgate
- Music, food, drinks, and games will be available at the tailgate for all to enjoy, free of charge
- Two (2) tickets to the Atlanta United vs Columbus Crew Match (Kickoff at 7:00 pm)
- Two (2) limited edition t-shirts
- Participation in creating a human pediatric cancer ribbon on-field during the National Anthem (Required for ALL Gold Squad participants)
***All Gold Squad members, have to be able to stand and walk for periods of time without any special assistance due to the number of people participating.
Registration is limited to the first 200 families that apply. Once registration is closed, Atlanta United will send a confirmation email to the Gold Squad participants with additional information.