Local area high school students will be creating different types of art. The items will be sold during the month of September at Locally Made Savannah (223 W. Broughton Street).
Community Art Project Benefiting CURE Childhood Cancer
We need donated art pieces, think drawings, etches, sketches, note cards, paintings, pottery, photography, and anything else that is beautiful and encompasses the landscape & history of Savannah. These treasures will be “locally made by students,” donated to Locally Made on Broughton Street, sold in their store and 100% of the proceeds will go to CURE Childhood Cancer during the month of September. Service hours may be given upon request for any high school students participating in this wonderful opportunity.
Criteria Suggestions for Participating:
- Art should be no larger than 8 x 10 inches – think traveling tourists being able to pack this safely in their suitcase for return home travel.
- Drawings, etchings, sketches, photography, paintings, pottery, photography, or poetry
- While strongly encouraged to be items of Savanah history or landscape, feel free to create pieces that might best suit your style.
- If you would like, feel free to include a brief bio on the backside of your art or include an enclosed card.
- Items needed by the week of 8/14/23 – feel free to contact CURE if you have items sooner for storage and delivery to Locally Made Savannah.
If you need any further information, please contact Amanda Crosby – [email protected].