Operations and Database Assistant
CURE Childhood Cancer is seeking an experienced individual to serve as the Operations and Database Assistant. The successful candidate will join a well-respected and collegial team and will contribute to the mission of the organization.
Position Summary: This position will work closely with the Office Administrator and Database Administrator to assist with all aspects of operations, including but not limited to mail coding, data entry, mailings, reporting and quality control. Because the accuracy and integrity of the database is of utmost importance, this position will also assist in routine reconciliation processes and updates.
- Code gifts as they are received;
- Enter new and updated constituent data and maintain integrity of database;
- Assist with accurately entering gifts and preparing acknowledgements in a timely manner;
- Produce reports, as needed, such as month-end reports and other relevant data to assist with general analysis of constituent and donor activity;
- Produce and maintain mailing lists for all development and marketing mailings, e-communications, and invitations;
- Assist and support staff as necessary;
- Assist and maintain reconciliation and quality control processes with Office Administrator and Development Manager.
Education, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Database experience required. Raiser’s Edge experience preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Meticulous attention to detail required;
- Sound analytical, advanced evaluative, and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to accurately follow through on multiple assignments with competing deadlines;
- Willingness to take initiative and awareness of when to consult supervisor for direction;
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately;
- Knowledge of basic fundraising principles and practices;
- Ability to be flexible and adjust work pace to maximize production without loss of work quality;
- Good communication skills and a collaborative work ethic;
- Ability to function well within a team-oriented atmosphere and with a sense of humor;
- A strong belief in the organization’s mission, goals, and accomplishments.